As you may have heard from the personnel from Supercell on the March 29th Clash of Clans meet-up in San Francisco, the next update of Clash Of Clans will be coming soon, possibly before April 15, 2013!
Here is a sneak peak video of what you can expect in this coming update of Clash Of Clans on April 2013:
So the Clash Of Clans next update on April 2013 will include:
- More flexible walls that can now be selected in group and rotated, for easy base buildings.
- League Championship with 100 participants with league shuffles every 2 weeks.
- New Upgrade – Tesla Level 7!
- New Dark Elixir Troop – Golem (costs 450 Dark Elixir) with an outstanding 4500 HP that targets defenses like the Giants!
- Possibility of Clan Castle Level 5 that can house 30 troops. (Cannot verify this for sure). UPDATE: (April 15, 2013): This is now announced in Clash Of Clans Facebook Page!
- Clan leader will be able to send MM to the whole clan members once every 12 hours.
- New improvement in Balloon troops – Now once a balloon is shot, it falls to the ground, causing splash damage.
Here is a leaked video of this new DE Troop – Golem in action, shot from a rather closeup view during the Clash of Clans meet up in San-Francisco. Watch closely in the video from 00:15 seconds to 00:20 seconds as the Golem “splits into two small Golems” when it dies!
Excited guys? Get ready to clash on fellows with new Tesla Level 7, new Dark Elixir troops (Golem), new champions leagues, and many more!